Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Honda NT 700 V / CBR 600 1000 RR 2004-2012
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Width : 80 mm
Length : 90 mm
Height: 27 mm
Fixation holes center to center : 65 mm
Wires length: 260 mm and 200 mm
Other specifications :
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 5
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5 V +/- 0.5 V
Maximum Charging Current: 25 A - 35 A / 300 W - 500 W
Open Circuit Voltage: <15 V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Brand new Voltage Regulator Rectifier
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- No assembly required
- The Quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- Higher grade of electric components.
- All products shipped are tested
Please Note: There are TWO possible regulators for the Honda VTX 1800
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted/corroded/defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
*All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt, do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.