Mosfet Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Polaris Hawkeye 300 Sportsman 300 Sportsman 400 HO 2006-2011
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2011 Polaris Hawkeye 300
- 2010 Polaris Sportsman 400 HO F/C Carb
- 2010 Polaris Sportsman 300
- 2010 Polaris Hawkeye 300
- 2009 Polaris Sportsman 400 HO F/C Carb
- 2009 Polaris Sportsman 300
- 2009 Polaris Hawkeye 300
- 2008 Polaris Sportsman 400 HO F/C Carb
- 2008 Polaris Sportsman 300
- 2008 Polaris Hawkeye 300
- 2007 Polaris Hawkeye 300
- 2006 Polaris Hawkeye 300
Width : 70mm
Length : 97mm
Height : 36mm
Wires length : 70mm 205mm Fixation holes center to center : 80mm
Other specifications :
Number of plugs : 4
Number of pins : 6
Number of wires : 6
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5V +/- 0.5V
Maximum Charging Current: 50A/500W
Open Circuit Voltage: <15V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Why use Mosfet Enhanced technology?
Runs much cooler than the traditional Shunt voltage regulator rectifier.
Less load on the stator, less work, less fuel is used and you save.
The power charging your battery is steadier and smooth.
Extended battery life
Extends the battery’s life and cold cranking capacity.
More engine power
Removes stator load resulting in more engine power.
Optimize power delivery by switching the stator coils on or off.
This product is an advanced design that lowers operating temperatures for extended longevity and better performance than the OEM part.
Brand new Mosfet Voltage Regulator RectifierSTOP BURNING YOUR REGULATOR RECTIFIER !
It is time to update or replace your voltage regulator with the advanced MOSFET type.
It runs cooler than all OEM diode style regulators. In addition, this rectifier has overheat protection, rather than burn up it will simply turn off for a while and cool off.
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- Higher grade of electric components
- All shipped products are tested
*All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt, do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.