Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Polaris Trail Boss Blazer Xplorer Scrambler Sportsman L 250 300 350 400 1989-1999
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 1999 Polaris Xpress 300
- 1999 Polaris Xplorer 300
- 1999 Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4
- 1999 Polaris Scrambler 400 2x4
- 1998 Polaris Xpress 300
- 1998 Polaris Xplorer 300
- 1998 Polaris Trail Boss 250
- 1998 Polaris Trail Blazer 250
- 1998 Polaris Sport 400
- 1998 Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4
- 1998 Polaris Scrambler 400 2x4
- 1997 Polaris Xpress 300
- 1997 Polaris Xplorer 300
- 1997 Polaris Trail Boss 250
- 1997 Polaris Trail Blazer 250
- 1997 Polaris Sport 400
- 1997 Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4
- 1996 Polaris Xpress 300
- 1996 Polaris Xplorer 300
- 1996 Polaris Trail Boss 250
- 1996 Polaris Trail Blazer 250
- 1996 Polaris Sport 400
- 1996 Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4
- 1995 Polaris Trail Boss 300 4x4
- 1995 Polaris Trail Boss 300 2x4
- 1995 Polaris Trail Boss 250
- 1995 Polaris Sport 400
- 1995 Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4
- 1995 Polaris 300
- 1994 Polaris Trail Boss 250
- 1994 Polaris Sport 400
- 1994 Polaris 300
- 1993 Polaris Trail Boss 250
- 1993 Polaris Sportsman 400
- 1993 Polaris 350 L 4x4
- 1993 Polaris 350 L 2x4
- 1993 Polaris 250 6x6
- 1993 Polaris 250 4x4
- 1993 Polaris 250 2x4
- 1992 Polaris Trail Boss 350 L
- 1992 Polaris Trail Boss 250
- 1992 Polaris Big Boss 250 6x6
- 1992 Polaris Big Boss 250 4x6
- 1991 Polaris Trail Boss 350 L
- 1991 Polaris Trail Boss 250
- 1991 Polaris Big Boss 250 4x6
- 1990 Polaris Trail Boss 350 L
- 1990 Polaris Trail Boss 250
- 1990 Polaris Big Boss 250 4x6
- 1989 Polaris Trail Boss 250
- 1989 Polaris Big Boss 250 4x6
Width : 62mm
Length : 73mm
Wires length: 115mm
Other specifications :
Number of plugs : 3
Number of wires: 3
Number of pins : 3
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5V +/- 0.5V
Maximum Charging Current: 25A-35A/300W-500W
Open Circuit Voltage: <15V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Please Note: Our Polaris regulator fits correctly for the listed model/year applications. However you may notice we use a slightly different wire color on our regulator compared to some OEM parts, specifically for YELLOW wires. Please refer to the wire color and function notes for our regulator below.
Battery positive output. This is the same as the RED wire on OEM regulators.
BROWN wire (or metal mounting bracket if no BROWN wire):
Battery negative (ground) output. This is the same as the BROWN wire on OEM regulators. If there is no BROWN wire, the metal mounting bracket of the regulator is the ground.
Any wire with YELLOW, regardless of stripe color:
Stator AC input. All wires with any YELLOW, regardless of a stripe color, are equivalent, interchangeable, and have no polarity. However, most OEM regulators have equivalent YELLOW, YELLOW/RED, and YELLOW/BROWN or YELLOW/BLACK wires. Our regulator will usually have similar colored YELLOW wires with stripes to generally match the OEM. Keep in mind the YELLOW wires can be installed in any order to connect with YELLOW wires on the vehicle.
Brand new voltage regulator rectifier
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- No assembly required
- Higher grade of electric components.
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- All products shipped are tested
BEWARE : Polaris models may have a 3-wire or 5-wire regulator-rectifier. Please check your current regulator-rectifier before ordering. If your regulator-rectifier has 5 wires, order the following product : RM30012.
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.