Stator for Honda Motorcycle CBR 900 RR CBR 919 RR 1993-1999
Battery condition is important. No stator can make up for a bad or weak battery. If in doubt charge your battery and have it load tested, or simply replace it. ALWAYS START WITH A FULLY CHARGED BATTERY !
Interior diameter : 54 mm
Exterior diameter : 115 mm
Thickness : 18 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 100 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 650 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 3
Number of plugs : 1
Number of pins : 3
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator :White to white = 0.4 ohms +-20%
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulatorrectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.