4-Pole Stator for Suzuki LTZ 90 QuadSport 2007-2009 2014-2018 | LTZ 50 QuadSport 2006-2009 2016-2020
Battery condition is important. No stator can make up for a bad or weak battery. If in doubt charge your battery and have it load tested, or simply replace it. ALWAYS START WITH A FULLY CHARGED BATTERY !
- 2020 Suzuki LTZ 90 QuadSport Z90
- 2019 Suzuki LTZ 90 QuadSport Z90
- 2019 Suzuki LTZ 50 Quadsport Z50
- 2018 Suzuki LTZ 90 QuadSport Z90
- 2018 Suzuki LTZ 50 Quadsport Z50
- 2017 Suzuki LTZ 90 QuadSport Z90
- 2017 Suzuki LTZ 50 Quadsport Z50
- 2016 Suzuki LTZ 90 QuadSport Z90
- 2016 Suzuki LTZ 50 Quadsport Z50
- 2014 Suzuki LTZ 90 QuadSport Z90
- 2009 Suzuki LTZ 90 QuadSport Z90
- 2009 Suzuki LTZ 50 Quadsport Z50
- 2008 Suzuki LTZ 90 QuadSport Z90
- 2008 Suzuki LTZ 50 Quadsport Z50
- 2007 Suzuki LTZ 90 QuadSport Z90
- 2007 Suzuki LTZ 50 Quadsport Z50
- 2006 Suzuki LTZ 50 Quadsport Z50
Interior diameter : 36 mm
Exterior diameter : 84 mm
Thickness : 12 mm
Length of stator to grommet : 75 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 480 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 40 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 2
Number of plugs : 1
Number of pins : 2
Number of poles : 4
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Black / Red to Ground = 1.0 ohms +-20%
Pickup : Black / Blue to Ground = 200 ohms +-20%
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulatorrectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket 4-Poles stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.