Stator for Yamaha YFM 80 Badger / YFM 80 Moto-4 / YFM 100 Champ 1985-1988 | OEM Repl.# 55X-85560-M0-00
Battery condition is important. No stator can make up for a bad or weak battery. If in doubt charge your battery and have it load tested, or simply replace it. ALWAYS START WITH A FULLY CHARGED BATTERY !
Interior diameter : 19 mm
Exterior diameter : 83 mm
Thickness : 10 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 45 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 155 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 60 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 8
Number of plugs : 4
Number of pins : 9
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow/Red to White = 0.4 ohms +-20%
Pickup : Green/White to White/Red = 338 ohms +-20%
Source : Black/Red to White/Red = 433 ohms +-20%
Before installing your new Stator
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator might have a different wire color code than your original part.
All the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible but no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- Back Plate included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.