Stator for Yamaha YFM 450 Kodiak 2018-2022 | OEM Repl.# BB5-81410-00-00
Battery condition is important. No stator can make up for a bad or weak battery. If in doubt charge your battery and have it load tested, or simply replace it. ALWAYS START WITH A FULLY CHARGED BATTERY !
Interior diameter: 54 mm
Exterior diameter: 115 mm
Thickness: 19 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet: 125 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug #1: 395 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug #2: 560 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet: 55 mm
Number of wires: 5
Number of plugs: 2
Number of pins: 5
Number of poles: 18
Wire to wire resistance:
Alternator: White to White = 0.5 ohms +-20%
Pickup: Grey to Black = 507 ohms +-20%
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket Stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- You must re-install your original grommet (see picture)
- Once your connector and grommet is re-installed, our part becomes a Plug-and-play unit, direct fit, and very easy to install
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connectors included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.