Stator for Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 2004 2005 OEM Repl.# 21003-0019
Battery condition is important. No stator can make up for a bad or weak battery. If in doubt charge your battery and have it load tested, or simply replace it. ALWAYS START WITH A FULLY CHARGED BATTERY !
Interior diameter: 24 mm
Exterior diameter: 72 mm
Thickness: 32 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet: 60 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug: 230 mm 270 mm 300 mm
Number of wires: 3
Number of plugs: 3
Number of pins: 3
Number of poles: 12
Wire to wire resistance:
Alternator: Yellow to Yellow = 0.4 ohms +-20%
Alternator: Yellow to ground = O.L
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket Stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- Connectors included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
20% MORE OUTPUT OVER STOCK, WORKS WITH ALL OTHER OEM COMPONENTS.
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause of repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.