Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Suzuki DR 125 SE / DR 200 SE 1994-2013
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2013 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 2009 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 2008 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 2007 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 2006 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 2005 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 2004 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 2003 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 2002 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 2001 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 2000 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 1999 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 1998 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 1997 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 1996 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 1996 Suzuki DR 125 SE
- 1995 Suzuki DR 125 SE
- 1994 Suzuki DR 125 SE
Width: 61 mm
Length: 70 mm
Height: 25 mm
Wires length: 300 mm, 390 mm
Fixation holes center to center: 55 mm
Number of plugs: 2
Number of pins: 5
Number of wires: 5
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5V +- 0.5V
Maximum Charging Current: 50A/500W
Open Circuit Voltage: 15V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
Before installing your new voltage regulator rectifier:
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier.
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Brand new aftermarket voltage regulator rectifier
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- No assembly required
- Higher grade of electric components.
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted corroded defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.