Mosfet Regulator for Honda CBR 600 / 900 / 929 RR VFR 800 Interceptor 2000-2009 | OEM # 31600-MCJ-641 / 31600-MBW-D21
This regulator fits mostly European models or vehicles with the regulator mounted away from the battery. The connection system is different from the original and has been redesigned to bypass bad connections and wiring.
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2009 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor
- 2008 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor
- 2007 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor
- 2006 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor
- 2005 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor
- 2004 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor
- 2004 Honda CBR 600 F4i
- 2003 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor
- 2003 Honda CBR 600 F4i
- 2002 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor
- 2002 Honda CBR 900 RR
- 2002 Honda CBR 600 F4i
- 2001 Honda CBR 929 RR
- 2001 Honda CBR 929 RE
- 2001 Honda CBR 900 RR
- 2001 Honda CBR 900 RE
- 2001 Honda CBR 600 F4i
- 2000 Honda CBR 929 RR
Width : 95 mm
Length : 90 mm
Height: 30 mm
Fixation holes center to center : 75 mm
Wires length: 811 mm & 350 mm
Other specifications :
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 5
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5 V +/- 0.5 V
Maximum Charging Current: 50 A / 500 W
Open Circuit Voltage: < 15 V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
Before installing your new voltage regulator rectifier:
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier.
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Why use Mosfet Enhanced technology?
Runs much cooler than the traditional Shunt voltage regulator rectifier.
Less load on the stator, less work, less fuel is used and you save.
The power charging your battery is steadier and smooth.
Extended battery life
Extends the battery’s life and cold cranking capacity.
More engine power
Removes stator load resulting in more engine power.
Optimize power delivery by switching the stator coils on or off.
This product is an advanced design that lowers operating temperatures for extended longevity and better performance than the OEM part.
Brand new Mosfet voltage regulator rectifierSTOP BURNING YOUR REGULATOR RECTIFIER !
It is time to update or replace your voltage regulator with the advanced MOSFET type.
It runs cooler than all OEM diode style regulators. In addition, this rectifier has overheat protection, rather than burn up it will simply turn off for a while and cool off.
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- Higher grade of electric components.
- All shipped products are tested
*All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt, do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.