Mosfet Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Aprilia SL 1000 Falco 2000-2003 / RSV Tuono 1000 R 2002-2005 / RSV 1000 1998-2003
Battery condition is important. No regulator can make up for a bad or weak battery. If in doubt charge your battery and have it load tested, or simply replace it. ALWAYS START WITH A FULLY CHARGED BATTERY !
- 2005 Aprilia RSV 1000 Tuono R
- 2004 Aprilia RSV 1000 Tuono R
- 2003 Aprilia SL 1000 Falco
- 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille R
- 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille
- 2003 Aprilia RSV 1000 Tuono R
- 2003 Aprilia RSV 1000 SP/R
- 2002 Aprilia SL 1000 Falco
- 2002 Aprilia RSV Mille R
- 2002 Aprilia RSV Mille
- 2002 Aprilia RSV 1000 Tuono R
- 2002 Aprilia RSV 1000 SP/R
- 2001 Aprilia SL 1000 Falco
- 2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R
- 2001 Aprilia RSV Mille
- 2001 Aprilia RSV 1000 SP/R
- 2000 Aprilia SL 1000 Falco
- 2000 Aprilia RSV Mille R
- 2000 Aprilia RSV Mille
- 2000 Aprilia RSV 1000 SP/R
- 1999 Aprilia RSV Mille
- 1999 Aprilia RSV 1000 SP/R
- 1998 Aprilia RSV Mille
- 1998 Aprilia RSV 1000 SP/R
Width: 86 mm
Length: 90 mm
Height: 32 mm
Wires length: 200 mm & 240 mm
Fixation holes center to center: 75 mm
Number of plugs: 2
Number of pins: 7
Number of wires: 7
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5 V +- 0.5 V
Maximum Charging Current: 50 A / 500 W
Open Circuit Voltage: 15 V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
Before installing your new voltage regulator rectifier:
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Brand new Mosfet voltage regulator rectifierSTOP BURNING YOUR REGULATOR RECTIFIER !
It is time to update or replace your voltage regulator with the advanced MOSFET type.
It runs cooler than all OEM diode style regulators. In addition, this rectifier has overheat protection, rather than burn up it will simply turn off for a while and cool off.
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- Higher grade of electric components.
- All shipped products are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
*All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt, do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.
Why use Mosfet Enhanced technology?
Runs much cooler than the traditional Shunt voltage regulator rectifier.
Less load on the stator, less work, less fuel is used and you save.
The power charging your battery is steadier and smooth.
Extended battery life
Extends the battery’s life and cold cranking capacity.
More engine power
Removes stator load resulting in more engine power.
Optimize power delivery by switching the stator coils on or off.