Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Honda CRF 110 F 2013-2018 | CRF 125 F 2014-2018 | CRF110F CRF125F OEM # 31600-KYK-911
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Number of plugs: 1
Number of pins: 3
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5 V +- 0.5 V
Maximum Charging Current: 50 A / 500 W
Open Circuit Voltage: < 15 V
Operation Temperature: -20°C to 85°C
Before installing your new Voltage Regulator Rectifier:
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Brand new aftermarket Voltage Regulator Rectifier
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- No assembly required
- Higher grade of electric components
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and are a major cause of repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt, do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.