Pickup Coil for Polaris Sportsman 600 2003-2005 / 700 2002-2006 / MV7 2005 | OEM # 2202603 / 4010709 / 4011103 / 4060150
Please note : This pickup coil is used on all applications we list it for. However there are different ignition/charging systems that were also used on these applications. This pickup coil is specifically for the stator used with the Ducati ignition system. You can identify this system by the combined CDI/ignition coil unit that the the stator wiring harness plugs into. It is located under the front access cover (under/front of the headlight) that will be labeled 'Ducati' and have 2 spark plug wires. If you have a separate (Kokusan label) CDI box and ignition coil under the front access cover, this is NOT the correct pickup coil for your system.
Height: 22 mm
Length: 22 mm
Width: 22 mm
Bracket center to center: 35 mm
Not following these instructions may result in damaging the part or other components on your vehicle.
- By using a small soldering iron weld the wires to the ones on your OEM wiring harness
- Insulate your solders with heat shrink
- Before attempting to start your vehicle, adjusting the air gap is necessary for certain models
- Rotate the flywheel by hand so the raised node is lined up with the pick up / pulsar coil and adjust as close as possible, but no less than 0.010"
- If no spark or erratic spark, switch the wires at the plug
Brand new Pick up Coil for Stator 500 ohms
- We offer a brand new pickup/pulsar coil for you to repair your stator
- Often unavailable from the OEM manufacturer
- Requires minimal mechanical experience
- All products shipped are tested
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.