Flywheel + Stator for Polaris Sportsman 335 400 500 | Xplorer 500 | Magnum 425 | Worker 335 | Ranger Series 11 1995-2004
There are more than one possible stator that can match with this flywheel, please compare your part with our picture. The other stator is in the kit flywheel + stator RMS900-104042.
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2004 Polaris Ranger 500 Series 11
- 2002 Polaris Sportsman 400
- 2001 Polaris Sportsman 400
- 2000 Polaris Sportsman 335
- 1999 Polaris Worker 335
- 1999 Polaris Sportsman 335
- 1998 Polaris Magnum 425 4x4
- 1998 Polaris Magnum 425 2x4
- 1997 Polaris Xplorer 500
- 1997 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 1997 Polaris Magnum 425 6x6
- 1997 Polaris Magnum 425 4x4
- 1997 Polaris Magnum 425 2x4
- 1996 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 1996 Polaris Magnum 425 6x6
- 1996 Polaris Magnum 425 4x4
- 1996 Polaris Magnum 425 2x4
- 1995 Polaris Magnum 425 4x4
- 1995 Polaris Magnum 425 2x4
Exterior Diameter: 130 mm
Interior Diameter: 116 mm
Interior Diameter Center Housing: 24.50 mm
Exterior Diameter Center Housing: 22.50 mm
Thickness (exterior): 44.70 mm
Thickness (interior): 40 mm
Stator :Dimensions :
Interior diameter : 42 mm
Exterior diameter : 105 mm
Thickness : 32 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 140 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 1000 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 170 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 9
Number of plugs : 7
Number of pins : 12
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow to Yellow/Red = 0.4 ohms +/-20%
Pickup : White/Red to White = 115 ohms +/-20%
Source : Black/Red to Green = 45 0ohms +/-20%
Source 2 : Red to Green = 4.1 ohms +/-20%
Before attempting to start your Polaris vehicule adjusting the air gap is necessary. Rotate the flywheel so the raised node is lined up with the pick up/pulser coil and adjust as close as possible but no less than 0.010".Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket Stator + Flywheel Kit
Brand new Magneto Flywheel Rotor
- All products are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part
Brand new stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All shipped products are tested
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.