Kit Stator + Mosfet Regulator for Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI 2010-2014 | RZR 800 800S / RZR 4 800 / Ranger 800 2010
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator or voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2014 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
- 2014 Polaris Sportsman 800 6x6 EFI
- 2013 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
- 2012 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
- 2012 Polaris Sportsman 800 6x6 EFI
- 2011 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
- 2010 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
- 2010 Polaris Ranger 800
- 2010 Polaris RZR 800 S
- 2010 Polaris RZR 800 EFI
- 2010 Polaris RZR 4 800
Interior diameter : 40 mm
Exterior diameter : 106 mm
Thickness : 24 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 45 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 100 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 4
Number of plugs : 1
Number of pins : 4
Number of poles : 18
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator 3p : Between each Yellow = 0.4 ohms +-20%
Width: 110 mm
Length: 111 mm
Height: 51 mm
Wires length: 157 mm & 115 mm
Fixation holes center to center: 80 mm
Number of plugs: 3
Number of pins: 6
Number of wires: 6
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5 V +- 0.5 V
Maximum Charging Current: 50 A / 500 W
Open Circuit Voltage: < 15 V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
Before installing your new Stator
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator might have a different wire color code than your original part.
All the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible but no less than 0.010".
Before installing your new Mosfet Voltage Regulator Rectifier :
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier.
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Brand new aftermarket Stator + Mosfet Regulator Kit
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- All shipped products are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.
Brand new aftermarket Stator
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- Connectors included
- Rubber grommet included
Brand new Mosfet Voltage Regulator RectifierSTOP BURNING YOUR REGULATOR RECTIFIER !
It is time to update or replace your voltage regulator with the advanced MOSFET type.
It runs cooler than all OEM diode style regulators. In addition, this rectifier has overheat protection, rather than burn up it will simply turn off for a while and cool off.
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- Higher grade of electric components
Why use Mosfet Enhanced technology?
Runs much cooler than the traditional Shunt voltage regulator rectifier.
Less load on the stator, less work, less fuel is used and you save.
The power charging your battery is steadier and smooth.
Extended battery life
Extends the battery’s life and cold cranking capacity.
More engine power
Removes stator load resulting in more engine power.
Optimize power delivery by switching the stator coils on or off.