Kit Stator + Mosfet Regulator for Triumph Speed Triple & Sprint ST 1050 2005-2012 / GT 2011-12 | Tiger 1050 2007-2012
Please Note : There are 2 possible stators for the models Triumph Speed Triple 1050 2005-2010, compare the dimensions of your original product with the dimensions of our product before buying.
This stator will fit engine serial number 356143 and up. The other possible product is the RM01391S.
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator or voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2012 Triumph Tiger 1050
- 2012 Triumph Sprint ST 1050
- 2012 Triumph Sprint GT 1050
- 2012 Triumph Speed Triple 1050
- 2011 Triumph Tiger 1050
- 2011 Triumph Sprint ST 1050
- 2011 Triumph Sprint GT 1050
- 2011 Triumph Speed Triple 1050
- 2010 Triumph Tiger 1050
- 2010 Triumph Sprint ST 1050
- 2010 Triumph Speed Triple 1050
- 2009 Triumph Tiger 1050
- 2009 Triumph Sprint ST 1050
- 2009 Triumph Speed Triple 1050
- 2008 Triumph Tiger 1050
- 2008 Triumph Sprint ST 1050
- 2008 Triumph Speed Triple 1050
- 2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
- 2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050
- 2007 Triumph Speed Triple 1050
- 2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050
- 2006 Triumph Speed Triple 1050
- 2005 Triumph Sprint ST 1050
- 2005 Triumph Speed Triple 1050
STATOR Dimensions :
Interior diameter : 42 mm
Exterior diameter : 115 mm
Thickness : 22 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 110 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 600 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 3
Number of plugs : 1
Number of pins : 3
Number of poles : 18
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator 3p : Between each Black = 0.5 ohms +-20%
Width: 90 mm
Length: 94 mm
Height: 30 mm
Wires length: 320 mm & 235 mm
Fixation holes center to center: 75 mm
Number of plugs: 2
Number of pins: 7
Number of wires: 7
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5 V +- 0.5 V
Maximum Charging Current: 50 A / 500 W
Open Circuit Voltage: < 15 V
Operation Temperature: -20° to 85°
Before installing your new Stator
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator might have a different wire color code than your original part.
All the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible but no less than 0.010".
Before installing your new Mosfet Voltage Regulator Rectifier :
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier.
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Brand new aftermarket Stator + Mosfet Regulator Kit
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- All shipped products are tested
*All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt, do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.
Brand new aftermarket Stator
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- Connectors included
- Rubber grommet included
Brand new Mosfet Voltage Regulator RectifierSTOP BURNING YOUR REGULATOR RECTIFIER !
It is time to update or replace your voltage regulator with the advanced MOSFET type.
It runs cooler than all OEM diode style regulators. In addition, this rectifier has overheat protection, rather than burn up it will simply turn off for a while and cool off.
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- Higher grade of electric components
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
Why use Mosfet Enhanced technology?
Runs much cooler than the traditional Shunt voltage regulator rectifier.
Less load on the stator, less work, less fuel is used and you save.
The power charging your battery is steadier and smooth.
Extended battery life
Extends the battery’s life and cold cranking capacity.
More engine power
Removes stator load resulting in more engine power.
Optimize power delivery by switching the stator coils on or off.