Kit Generator Stator + CDI Box + Flywheel for Arctic Cat TBX 500 | TRV 500 | 500 Manual | 500 Automatic 2003-2009
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2009 Arctic Cat 500 Manual
- 2009 Arctic Cat 500 Automatic
- 2008 Arctic Cat TRV 500
- 2008 Arctic Cat 500 Manual
- 2008 Arctic Cat 500 Automatic
- 2007 Arctic Cat 500 Manual
- 2007 Arctic Cat 500 Automatic
- 2006 Arctic Cat TRV 500
- 2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual
- 2006 Arctic Cat 500 Automatic
- 2005 Arctic Cat TRV 500
- 2005 Arctic Cat TBX 500
- 2005 Arctic Cat 500 Manual
- 2005 Arctic Cat 500 Automatic
- 2004 Arctic Cat TRV 500
- 2004 Arctic Cat TBX 500
- 2004 Arctic Cat 500 Manual
- 2004 Arctic Cat 500 Automatic
- 2003 Arctic Cat TRV 500
- 2003 Arctic Cat TBX 500
- 2003 Arctic Cat 500 Manual
- 2003 Arctic Cat 500 Automatic
Interior diameter: 53 mm
Exterior diameter: 114 mm
Thickness: 13 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet: 110 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug: 100 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet: 380 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires: 7
Number of plugs: 2
Number of pins: 7
Height: 27 mm
Length: 106 mm
Width: 102 mm
Fixation holes center to center: 86 mm
Number of plugs: 1
Number of pins: 16
Exterior Diameter: 142mm
Interior Diameter: 116mm
Interior Diameter Center Housing: 19mm
Exterior Diameter Center Housing: 39mm
Thickness (exterior): 13mm
Thickness (interior): 9mm
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Our CDI may use a different wire color code than your original.
All the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This CDI is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
Before attempting to start your Suzuki / Arctic Cat, adjusting the air gap is necessary. Rotate the flywheel so the raised node is lined up with the pick up/pulser coil and adjust as close as possible but no less than 0.010’’.
Brand New Kit Stator + CDI Box + Flywheel
- All products shipped are tested
- All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted/corroded/defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.Brand new aftermarket High Performance CDI box
- Our part is a Plug-and-play unit, direct fit, and easy to install.
- Enhanced timing curve, increased rev limiter (approximately 1000 rpm)
- Higher grade of electronic components.
- The Quality exceeds the OEM equipment