Kit High Output Stator 200W + High performance CDI Box + External ignition coil for Honda XR 600 R 1988-2000
Battery condition is important. No stator can make up for a bad or weak battery. If in doubt charge your battery and have it load tested, or simply replace it. ALWAYS START WITH A FULLY CHARGED BATTERY !
High output Stator 200W
Interior diameter: 54 mm
Exterior diameter: 115 mm
Thickness: 15 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet: 200 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug: 700 mm
Number of wires: 5
Number of plugs: 5
Number of pins: 3
Number of poles: 17
Wire to wire resistance:
Alternator: White to Green = 0.4 ohms +-20%
Alternator: Yellow to Red = 0.4 ohms +-20%
Source: Black/Red to Green = 140 ohms +-20%
High performance CDI Box
Number of plugs: 2
Number of pins: 6
Please note that: The only real way to test your CDI box is to swap it out with another known good unit from the same year/make/model. Because of this, we recommend that you rule everything else out before replacing the CDI box..
External Ignition CoilN/A
Before installing your new Stator
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator might have a different wire color code than your original part.
All the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible but no less than 0.010".
Before installing your new CDI
Our CDI may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This CDI is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
Before installing your new External ignition coil
Remove spark plug cap(s) from your OEM external ignition coil.
Screw cap(s) on the new external ignition coil.
Brand new Kit High Output Stator 200W + High Performance CDI + External Ignition Coil
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- All products shipped are tested
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.
Brand new aftermarket High output Stator 200W
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- 2 x 100W
- Connectors included
- Rubber grommet included
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause of repetitive electrical issues.
Brand new aftermarket CDI box
- Enhanced timing curve, increased rev limiter (approximately 1000 rpm)
- Higher grade of electronic components.
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
Brand new aftermarket External Ignition Coil
- You must re-install your OEM spark plug cap(s)
- Once your OEM spark plug cap(s) are re-installed, our part becomes a Plug-and-play unit, direct fit, and easy to install.