Stator for Arctic Cat King Cat Mountain Cat ZR 900 Mountain Cat ZR ZL 800 ZR 440 Sno Pro 2000-2005
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2005 Arctic Cat ZR 900 Sno Pro Carb L/C
- 2005 Arctic Cat ZR 900 Carb L/C
- 2005 Arctic Cat King Cat 900 Carb L/C
- 2004 Arctic Cat ZR 900 Sno Pro Carb L/C
- 2004 Arctic Cat ZR 900 Carb L/C
- 2004 Arctic Cat Mountain Cat 900 Carb L/C
- 2004 Arctic Cat King Cat 900 Carb L/C
- 2003 Arctic Cat ZR 900 Sno Pro Carb L/C
- 2003 Arctic Cat ZR 900 Carb L/C
- 2003 Arctic Cat Mountain Cat 900 Carb L/C
- 2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 Carb L/C
- 2002 Arctic Cat Mountain Cat 800 Carb L/C
- 2001 Arctic Cat ZR 800 Carb L/C
- 2001 Arctic Cat ZR 440 Sno Pro Carb L/C
- 2001 Arctic Cat ZL 800 Carb L/C
- 2001 Arctic Cat Mountain Cat 800 Carb L/C
- 2000 Arctic Cat ZR 440 Sno Pro Carb L/C
Interior diameter : 37 mm
Exterior diameter : 98 mm
Thickness : 20 mm
Length of wires stator to plug : 160 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 9
Number of plugs : 6
Number of pins : 10
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow to Yellow = 0.4 ohms +-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Connector included
- Back plate included
- All product shipped are tested
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.