Stator for BMW 1997-2011 Honda 1987-2001 Suzuki 1986-1995 Yamaha 1982-1990
Please note : there are two possible stators for Suzuki Intruder VS 800 1992-1997. This stator will only fit on models N / P / R / S. For models T and V, please look for RM01042.
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2011 BMW G 650 X
- 2011 BMW F 650 CS
- 2010 BMW G 650 X
- 2010 BMW F 650 CS
- 2009 BMW G 650 X
- 2009 BMW F 650 CS
- 2008 BMW G 650 X
- 2008 BMW F 650 CS
- 2007 BMW G 650 X
- 2007 BMW F 650 CS
- 2006 BMW F 650 CS
- 2001 Honda CBR 929 RR
- 2001 BMW F 650 Funduro
- 2000 Honda CBR 929 RR
- 2000 BMW F 650 Funduro
- 1999 BMW F 650 Funduro
- 1998 BMW F 650 ST
- 1998 BMW F 650 Funduro
- 1997 Suzuki VS 800 GL Intruder
- 1997 BMW F 650 ST
- 1997 BMW F 650 Funduro
- 1996 Suzuki VS 800 GL Intruder
- 1995 Suzuki VS 800 GL Intruder
- 1994 Suzuki VS 800 GL Intruder
- 1993 Yamaha TDM 850
- 1993 Suzuki VX 800
- 1993 Suzuki VS 800 GL Intruder
- 1992 Yamaha TDM 850
- 1992 Suzuki VX 800
- 1992 Suzuki VS 800 GL Intruder
- 1991 Suzuki VX 800
- 1991 Suzuki VS 750 GL Intruder
- 1990 Suzuki VX 800
- 1990 Suzuki VS 750 GL Intruder
- 1989 Suzuki VS 750 GL Intruder
- 1988 Suzuki VS 750 GL Intruder
- 1987 Suzuki VS 700 GL Intruder
- 1986 Suzuki VS 700 GL Intruder
- 1986 Honda VT 500 Shadow
- 1985 Honda VT 500 Shadow
- 1985 Honda VT 500 FT Ascot
- 1984 Honda VT 500 Shadow
- 1984 Honda VT 500 FT Ascot
- 1983 Yamaha XZ 550 R
- 1983 Honda VT 500 Shadow
- 1983 Honda VT 500 FT Ascot
- 1982 Yamaha XZ 550 R
Interior diameter: 53 mm
Exterior diameter: 114 mm
Thickness: 16 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet: 1220 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires: 3
Number of pins: 3
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator: White Between each White = 0.2 ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket stator
- You must re-install your original connector and grommet (see picture).
- Once your connector and grommet is re-installed, our part becomes a plug-and-play unit, direct fit, and very easy to install.
- Higher grade of electric components.
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted/corroded/defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.