Stator for Triumph Rocket III 2300 Classic / Touring / Roadster 2006-2018
Please note: that some Triumph models have multiple stator for some models. Please refer to the note below to make sure you have the right part.
Sprint ST 2019 to 2020 : This part will only fit vehicles with VIN FROM 139277 to 208166. For vehicles with VIN up to 139276, refer to part # RM01348 and for vehicles with VIN 208167 and up, refer to part # RM01390.
Sprint RS 1999 to 2004 : This part will only fit Sprint RS with a VIN HIGHER than 139277. For the models with a VIN lower than 139276, please refer to RM01348.
Please always compare your original part to our photos, before purchasing.
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Stator failure on these Triumph motorcycles often affect the voltage regulator at a point where the defective voltage regulator will cause any new stator installed to fail prematurely. We highly recommend to replace your current voltage regulator with our voltage regulator # RMS022-105928. Where RMS900-107273 is the kit that fit the models.
- 2018 Triumph Rocket III 2300
- 2017 Triumph Rocket III 2300
- 2016 Triumph Rocket III 2300
- 2015 Triumph Rocket III 2300
- 2014 Triumph Rocket III 2300
- 2013 Triumph Rocket III 2300
- 2012 Triumph Rocket III 2300
- 2011 Triumph Rocket III 2300
- 2010 Triumph Rocket III 2300
- 2009 Triumph Rocket III 2300
- 2008 Triumph Rocket III 2300
- 2007 Triumph Rocket III 2300
- 2006 Triumph Rocket III 2300
Interior diameter : 54 mm
Exterior diameter : 125 mm
Thickness = 24 mm
Number of wires : 3
Number of terminals : 3
Wire resistance :
Alternator : Black between each Black = 0.04 ohms +/- 20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original. `
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
Brand new stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Connector included
- All product shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.