Stator Ignition Source Coil for Honda CB 750 1969-1979 Ducati 748 1997 1998 F Super Sport Four Hondamatic K Limited
Availability: In stock
- 1998 Ducati Superbike 748
- 1997 Ducati Superbike 748
- 1979 Honda CB 750 Limited
- 1979 Honda CB 750 K
- 1979 Honda CB 750 F Super Sport
- 1978 Honda CB 750 K
- 1978 Honda CB 750 Hondamatic
- 1978 Honda CB 750 F Super Sport
- 1977 Honda CB 750 K
- 1977 Honda CB 750 Hondamatic
- 1977 Honda CB 750 F Super Sport
- 1976 Honda CB 750 K
- 1976 Honda CB 750 Hondamatic
- 1976 Honda CB 750 F Super Sport
- 1975 Honda CB 750 K
- 1975 Honda CB 750 F Super Sport
- 1974 Honda CB 750 Four
- 1973 Honda CB 750 Four
- 1972 Honda CB 750 Four
- 1971 Honda CB 750 Four
- 1970 Honda CB 750 Four
- 1969 Honda CB 750 Four
Height: 12 mm
Length: 65 mm
Width: 18 mm
Distance between fixation holes: 50 mm
Read these instructions completely before beginning
- By using a small soldering iron weld the wires to the ones on your OEM wiring harness.
- Insulate your solders with heat shrink.
*If no spark switch, the wires at the plug.
Brand new ignition source coil
- We offer a brand new ignition source coil for you to repair your stator.
- Often unavailable from the OEM manufacture
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees celcius
- Works with all other OEM parts
- All product shipped are tested
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.
Write Your Own Review
Customers Also Viewed
Currently there is no product to display.