Voltage Regulator for Polaris Sportsman 400 500 600 700 / Magnum 500 / Scrambler 500 / ATP 500 / Ranger 500 2003 2004
There are two possible regulators for the Polaris Sportsman 600 and Sportsman 700 2004 models. This regulator fits models built before 2/17/03. For models built between 2/17/03 and 4/05/04, the right regulator is part RM30Y14. Always check in the 'Fits models' section and please compare to your original part before buying.
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2004 Polaris Sportsman 700 Carb
- 2004 Polaris Sportsman 600
- 2004 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 2004 Polaris Sportsman 400 4x4 F/C Carb
- 2004 Polaris Ranger 500 Series 11
- 2004 Polaris ATP 500
- 2003 Polaris Sportsman 700 Carb
- 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600
- 2003 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO
- 2003 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 2003 Polaris Sportsman 400
- 2003 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4
- 2003 Polaris Magnum 500 HDS 4x4
Width: 63 mm
Length: 74 mm
Height: 17 mm
Wires length: 60, 95, 105 & 125 mm
Number of plugs: 4
Number of pins: 4
Number of wires: 4
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5V +- 0.5V
Maximum Charging Current: 50A/500W
Open Circuit Voltage: 15V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
Before installing your new voltage regulator rectifier:
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier.
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Brand new aftermarket voltage regulator rectifier
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- No assembly required
- Higher grade of electric components.
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.