Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Honda CB 360 CL 360 Scrambler 1974-1977
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Width : 58mm
Length : 68mm
Fixation holes center to center : 53mm
Wires length: 300mm 600mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires: 4
Number of plugs : 4
Number of pins : 4
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Please Note :This unit replaces BOTH your original separate regulator and rectifier. Both original parts will need to be unplugged and removed. It will require a new mounting location, bracket, or hardware as it is not a direct fit for the OEM mounting location of either original part.
- The PINK wire from the stator goes to either regulator YELLOW wire.
- The YELLOW wire from the stator goes to the other regulator YELLOW wire.
- The RED/WHITE wire from the bike's harness goes to the regulator RED wire.
- The GREEN wire from the bike's harness goes to the regulator GREEN wire.
Please insulate and secure the other unused wires from removing the original components.
Brand new aftermarket voltage regulator rectifier
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- No assembly required
- Higher grade of electric components.
- Charging capabilities
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.