Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Polaris Sportsman 500 Worker 500 Scramber 500 Magnum 500 1997-2003
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2003 Polaris Ranger 500 Series 10 6x6
- 2003 Polaris Ranger 500 Series 10 4x4
- 2002 Polaris Sportsman 700 Carb
- 2002 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO
- 2002 Polaris Sportsman 500 6x6
- 2002 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 2002 Polaris Serie 10 PTV 4x4 F/C Carb
- 2002 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4
- 2002 Polaris Scrambler 500 2x4
- 2002 Polaris Magnum 500 RMK
- 2002 Polaris Magnum 500 HDS 4x4
- 2002 Polaris Magnum 500 HDS 2x4
- 2002 Polaris LUH 6x6 PPS F/C Carb
- 2002 Polaris Intl Big Boss 500
- 2002 Polaris 500 Pro 4x4 F/C Carb
- 2001 Polaris Worker 500
- 2001 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO
- 2001 Polaris Sportsman 500 6x6
- 2001 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 2001 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4
- 2001 Polaris Scrambler 500 2x4
- 2001 Polaris Magnum 500 HDS 4x4
- 2001 Polaris Magnum 500 4x4
- 2001 Polaris Intl Big Boss 500
- 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 6x6
- 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 2000 Polaris Magnum 500 HDS 4x4
- 2000 Polaris Magnum 500 EB
- 2000 Polaris Magnum 500 4x4
- 2000 Polaris Intl Big Boss 500
- 1999 Polaris Worker 500
- 1999 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 1999 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4
- 1999 Polaris Ranger 500 6x6
- 1999 Polaris Magnum 500 HDS 4x4
- 1999 Polaris Intl Big Boss 500
- 1999 Polaris Big Boss 500
- 1998 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 1998 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4
- 1998 Polaris Big Boss 500
- 1997 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4
Thickness : 19mm
Length : 64mm
Fixation holes center to center : 18mm
Wires length: 120mm
Other specifications :
Number of plugs : 4
Number of pins : 4
Minimum Charging Voltage: 13V +/- 0.5V
Maximum Charging Current: 6A-10A/50W-200W
Open Circuit Voltage: <15V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Please Note: Our Polaris regulator fits correctly for the listed model/year applications. However you may notice we use a slightly different wire color on our regulator compared to some OEM parts, specifically for YELLOW wires. Please refer to the wire color and function notes for our regulator below.
Battery positive output. This is the same as the RED wire on OEM regulators.
BROWN wire (or metal mounting bracket if no BROWN wire):
Battery negative (ground) output. This is the same as the BROWN wire on OEM regulators. If there is no BROWN wire, the metal mounting bracket of the regulator is the ground.
Any wire with YELLOW, regardless of stripe color:
Stator AC input. All wires with any YELLOW, regardless of a stripe color, are equivalent, interchangeable, and have no polarity. However, most OEM regulators have equivalent YELLOW, YELLOW/RED, and YELLOW/BROWN or YELLOW/BLACK wires. Our regulator will usually have similar colored YELLOW wires with stripes to generally match the OEM. Keep in mind the YELLOW wires can be installed in any order to connect with YELLOW wires on the vehicle.
Brand new improved voltage regulator rectifier
This product is a high quality voltage regulator rectifier includes the latest generation of our voltage regulation circuit to replace the unreliable OEM voltage regulator rectifier on various Polaris models. You can now count on a steady output voltage to send the right charge rate to the battery either at low or high RPMs.
- AC regulator rectifier
- Superior to the OEM unit, generate less heat
- For use with all standard halogen and quartz lights.
- Precise voltage control eliminates light burnout.
- Reduce flickering and dimming.
- Connector included
- Simple installation, direct replacement
- Works with all other OEM part
- All products are tested before they are shipped.
Even if the central aluminium core heat sink provide great heat dissipation, we recommend that you install the regulator on a very clean surface and that you bolt it tightly on the frame to ensure the natural heat dissipation through the metallic chassis.
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.