Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Suzuki DR 650 GS 500 GSF 400 Bandit 1988-2002
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2002 Suzuki GS 500
- 2001 Suzuki GS 500
- 2000 Suzuki GS 500 E
- 1999 Suzuki GS 500 E
- 1998 Suzuki GS 500 E
- 1997 Suzuki GS 500 E
- 1996 Suzuki GS 500 E
- 1995 Suzuki GS 500 E
- 1994 Suzuki GS 500 E
- 1993 Suzuki GSF 400 Bandit
- 1993 Suzuki GS 500 E
- 1992 Suzuki GSF 400 Bandit
- 1992 Suzuki GS 500 E
- 1991 Suzuki GSF 400 Bandit
- 1991 Suzuki GS 500 E
- 1991 Suzuki DR 650 S
- 1990 Suzuki GS 500 E
- 1990 Suzuki DR 650 S
- 1989 Suzuki GS 500 E
- 1988 Suzuki GS 500 E
Width : 50mm
Length : 75mm
Fixation holes center to center : 60mm
Wires length: 200mm
Other specifications :
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 5
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Brand new aftermarket voltage regulator rectifier
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- No assembly required
- Higher grade of electric components.
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted/corroded/defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.