Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Suzuki TS 400 / GT 380 / GT 550 / GT 750 / RE-5 1972-1977
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 1977 Suzuki TS 400
- 1976 Suzuki TS 400
- 1976 Suzuki GT 750
- 1976 Suzuki GT 550
- 1976 Suzuki GT 380
- 1975 Suzuki TS 400
- 1975 Suzuki GT 750
- 1975 Suzuki GT 550
- 1975 Suzuki GT 380
- 1975 Ski-doo RE-5
- 1974 Suzuki TS 400
- 1974 Suzuki GT 750
- 1974 Suzuki GT 550
- 1974 Suzuki GT 380
- 1973 Suzuki TS 400
- 1973 Suzuki GT 750
- 1973 Suzuki GT 550
- 1973 Suzuki GT 380
- 1972 Suzuki TS 400
- 1972 Suzuki GT 750
- 1972 Suzuki GT 550
- 1972 Suzuki GT 380
Width: 70 mm
Length: 81 mm
Height: 28 mm
Wires length: 254 mm
Fixation holes center to center: 60 mm
Number of plugs: 2
Number of pins: 7
Number of wires: 7
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5V +- 0.5V
Maximum Charging Current: 50A/500W
Open Circuit Voltage: 15V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
Before installing your new voltage regulator rectifier:
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier.
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Brand new aftermarket voltage regulator rectifier
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- No assembly required
- Higher grade of electric components.
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted corroded defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.