Generator Stator for Honda CB500F CB 500 F / CB500X CB 500 X / CBR500R CBR 500 R 2013-2018
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Interior diameter : 54 mm
Exterior diameter : 125 mm
Thickness : 25 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 80 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 50 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 35 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 5
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 5
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow to Yellow = 0.4 ohms +-20%
Pickup : Yellow to White = 120 ohms +-20%
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010''.
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
Fits Mitsuba charging systems
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.