Stator for Suzuki RM 125 RM 250 1996-2001
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Interior diameter: 28mm
Exterior diameter: 57mm
Length of wires stator to terminals: 600mm
Number of wires: 4
Number of plugs: 0
Number of terminals: 4
Wire to wire resistance:
Source 1 : Red to White = 28 ohms +/-20%
Source 2 : Yellow to Yellow = 0.4 ohms +/- 20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
- Solder RED wire from RM01293 stator to original BLACK/RED
- Solder White wire From RM01293 stator to original WHITE/RED
- The two yellow wires for the RM01293 stator are provided for late model RM's that require a power valve supply. If your bike does not have these two wires you have two options :
1.Simply cut the wires and insulate them so they cannot short out
2. Use it for a low wattage light. To do this you must route the two yellow wires through the stator harness
Note: When bolting stator in always use locking compound
Brand new aftermarket stator
- You must re-install your original connector and grommet (see picture).
- Once your connector and grommet is re-installed, our part becomes a plug-and-play unit, direct fit, and very easy to install.
- Higher grade of electric components.
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.