Stator for Yamaha YFB 250 Timberwolf / YFM 250 Bear Tracker 1994-2000
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2000 Yamaha YFM 250 Bear Tracker California
- 2000 Yamaha YFM 250 Bear Tracker
- 2000 Yamaha YFB 250 Timberwolf
- 1999 Yamaha YFM 250 Bear Tracker California
- 1999 Yamaha YFM 250 Bear Tracker
- 1999 Yamaha YFB 250 Timberwolf
- 1998 Yamaha YFB 250 Timberwolf
- 1997 Yamaha YFB 250 Timberwolf
- 1996 Yamaha YFB 250 Timberwolf
- 1995 Yamaha YFB 250 Timberwolf
- 1994 Yamaha YFB 250 Timberwolf
Interior diameter : 33 mm
Exterior diameter : 93 mm
Thickness : 15 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 95 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 325 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 130 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 7
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 7
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow between each Yellow = 0.4 ohms +/-20%
Alternator : YellowTo Ground = 0.L
Pickup : Green to Blue = 200 ohms +/-20%
Source : Red to White = 320 ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All product shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.