Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Polaris Scrambler Sport Trail Blazer Xplorer 1999-2003
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2003 Polaris Trail Blazer 400
- 2003 Polaris Trail Blazer 250
- 2002 Polaris Xplorer 300
- 2002 Polaris Xplorer 250
- 2002 Polaris Trail Blazer 250
- 2002 Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4
- 2002 Polaris Scrambler 400 2x4
- 2001 Polaris Xplorer 300
- 2001 Polaris Xplorer 250
- 2001 Polaris Trail Blazer 250
- 2001 Polaris Scrambler 400 2x4
- 2000 Polaris Xplorer 300
- 2000 Polaris Xplorer 250
- 2000 Polaris Trail Blazer 250
- 2000 Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4
- 2000 Polaris Scrambler 400 2x4
- 1999 Polaris Trail Blazer 250
- 1999 Polaris Sport 400
- 1999 Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4
- 1999 Polaris Scrambler 400 2x4
Wires length: 132mm & 140mm
Number of plugs: 3
Number of pins: 3
Number of wires: 3
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Please Note: Our Polaris regulator fits correctly for the listed model/year applications. However you may notice we use a slightly different wire color on our regulator compared to some OEM parts, specifically for YELLOW wires. Please refer to the wire color and function notes for our regulator below.
Battery positive output. This is the same as the RED wire on OEM regulators.
BROWN wire (or metal mounting bracket if no BROWN wire):
Battery negative (ground) output. This is the same as the BROWN wire on OEM regulators. If there is no BROWN wire, the metal mounting bracket of the regulator is the ground.
Any wire with YELLOW, regardless of stripe color:
Stator AC input. All wires with any YELLOW, regardless of a stripe color, are equivalent, interchangeable, and have no polarity. However, most OEM regulators have equivalent YELLOW, YELLOW/RED, and YELLOW/BROWN or YELLOW/BLACK wires. Our regulator will usually have similar colored YELLOW wires with stripes to generally match the OEM. Keep in mind the YELLOW wires can be installed in any order to connect with YELLOW wires on the vehicle.
Brand new aftermarket voltage regulator rectifier
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- No assembly required
- Higher grade of electric components.
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.