Information and Publications Agent
Since 2005, our passionate team has been committed to strategically developing, efficiently manufacturing and globally distributing innovative solutions and products for defective vehicles to ensure that riders get back to their passion quickly and without problems.
Today, our expertise allows us to offer over 99,100 model-year assignments on more than 90 brands of ATVs, SxS, motorcycles, snowmobiles and marine vehicles through a distribution network that spans over 100 countries. Our growth is propelled by the development of strategic partnerships with international distributors and by our leading expertise in online sales.
At RMSTATOR, our corporate values are
- Team spirit
What we offer you
- Competitive compensation
- Hybrid mode between telecommuting and face-to-face work
- Group insurance
- Contributory RRSP/LIRA program
- Cell phone provided
- Sports, culture and clothing allowance
- Paid motorcycle lessons
- Good work/life balance
- 32 hours of floating vacations
- Flexible schedule
- Complete and continuous training
- We are listening to your needs!
We are currently looking for an Information and publication Agent to support our continued growth over the past few years.
Summary of the position
Under the supervision of the Products Manager, the Information and Publications Agent is responsible for posting basic material on the various web platforms. He/she is also responsible for the creation of publications and ensures that their content is complete. Data entry and web research are an integral part of his/her duties.
More specifically, you will have to
- Participates in the development and implementation of projects for his/her department;
- Publishes and updates technical and informational content of products using the platform;
- Research specific information on different web platforms;
- Creates efficient, effective ads with accurate and detailed information;
- Controls the information published in a rigorous manner on our different web platforms such as our website RMSTATOR.com, EBay, Amazon, New Egg and Trade Me;
- Ensures that all products are displayed without error on different websites;
- Extracts, validates, corrects and checks data in order to disseminate information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Degree in computer science or other relevant field
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience (an asset)
Essential professional skills
- Ability to communicate in French and English (spoken and written);
- Knowledge of the Office365 suite and excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Ability to navigate the Internet;
- Ability to adapt quickly;
- Ability to be autonomous and to be rigorous in his work;
- Ability to be organized, methodical and meticulous;
- Ability to manage several files simultaneously, to respect deadlines and to manage priorities;
- Ability to synthesize information and conduct research.
Are you interested in joining our team? Apply now!
RMSTATOR would like to thank those who have expressed their interest by submitting their application.