Mosfet Regulator for Harley Davidson Electra Glide 1340 Road Glide 1340 Road King 1340 Screamin Eagle 1250 1997-2001
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2001 Harley Davidson Screamin Eagle Road Glide 1550
- 2001 Harley Davidson Road King 1450
- 2001 Harley Davidson Road Glide 1450
- 2001 Harley Davidson Electra Glide 1450
- 2000 Harley Davidson Screamin Eagle Road Glide 1550
- 2000 Harley Davidson Road King 1450
- 2000 Harley Davidson Road Glide 1450
- 2000 Harley Davidson Electra Glide 1450
- 1999 Harley Davidson Road King 1450
- 1999 Harley Davidson Road Glide 1450
- 1999 Harley Davidson Electra Glide 1450
- 1998 Harley Davidson Road King 1340
- 1998 Harley Davidson Road Glide 1340
- 1998 Harley Davidson Electra Glide 1340
- 1997 Harley Davidson Road King 1340
- 1997 Harley Davidson Electra Glide 1340
Height: 44 mm
Length: 119 mm
Width: 86 mm
Number of plugs: 3
Number of wires: 4
Number of pins: 4
Wires length: 430 mm & 1000 mm
Fixation holes center to center: 156 mm
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Brand new Mosfet voltage regulator rectifierSTOP BURNING YOUR REGULATOR RECTIFIER !
It is time to update or replace your voltage regulator with the advanced MOSFET type.
It runs cooler than all OEM diode style regulators. In addition, this rectifier has overheat protection, rather than burn up it will simply turn off for a while and cool off.
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- Higher grade of electric components
- All shipped products are tested
*All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt, do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.
Why use Mosfet Enhanced technology?
Runs much cooler than the traditional Shunt voltage regulator rectifier.
Less load on the stator, less work, less fuel is used and you save.
The power charging your battery is steadier and smooth.
Extended battery life
Extends the battery’s life and cold cranking capacity.
More engine power
Removes stator load resulting in more engine power.
Optimize power delivery by switching the stator coils on or off.