Since 2005, our passionate team has been committed to strategically developing, efficiently manufacturing and globally distributing innovative solutions and products for defective vehicles to ensure that riders get back to their passion quickly and without problems.
Today, our expertise allows us to offer over 99,100 model-year assignments on more than 90 brands of ATVs, SxS, motorcycles, snowmobiles and marine vehicles through a distribution network that spans over 100 countries. Our growth is propelled by the development of strategic partnerships with international distributors and by our leading expertise in online sales.
At RMSTATOR, our corporate values are
- Team spirit
What we offer you
- Competitive compensation
- Hybrid mode between telecommuting and face-to-face work
- Group insurance
- Contributory RRSP/LIRA program
- Cell phone provided
- Sports, culture and clothing allowance
- Paid motorcycle lessons
- Good work/life balance
- 32 hours of floating vacations
- Flexible schedule
- Complete and continuous training
- We are listening to your needs!
We are currently looking for a Production Agent to support our continued growth over the past few years.
Summary of the position
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will collaborate in the production operations of the company.
More specifically, you will have to
- Ensure the production of products
- Prepare items to be shipped
- Perform inventory counts
- Collaborate in shipping
- Analyze customer returns
- Perform other production related responsibilities
- High school diploma
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience
Essential professional skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrate method and thoroughness
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to use a computer
Are you interested in joining our team? Apply now!
RMSTATOR would like to thank those who have expressed their interest by submitting their application.