Stator for Yamaha YFM 350 Big Bear / YFM 350 Moto-4 / YFM 350 Warrior 1988-1995
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 1995 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior Maine/NH
- 1995 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior
- 1994 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior Maine/NH
- 1994 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior
- 1994 Yamaha YFM 350 Moto-4
- 1994 Yamaha YFM 350 Big Bear 4x4
- 1993 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior Maine/NH
- 1993 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior
- 1993 Yamaha YFM 350 Moto-4
- 1993 Yamaha YFM 350 Big Bear 4x4
- 1992 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior Maine/NH
- 1992 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior
- 1992 Yamaha YFM 350 Moto-4
- 1992 Yamaha YFM 350 Big Bear 4x4
- 1991 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior Maine/NH
- 1991 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior
- 1991 Yamaha YFM 350 Big Bear 4x4
- 1990 Yamaha YFM 350 Warrior
- 1990 Yamaha YFM 350 Moto-4
- 1990 Yamaha YFM 350 Big Bear 4x4
- 1988 Yamaha YFM 350 Big Bear 4x4
Interior diameter : 53mm
Exterior diameter : 115mm
Thickness : 13mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 110mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 500mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 130mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 7
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 7
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : White between each White = 0.4ohms +/-20%
Pickup : White to Red = 570ohms +/-20%
Source : Brown to Green = 315ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Installing your new stator
This stator with dual pickup coils needs to be installed as follows:
- With the stator cover sitting on your workbench, open side facing up so you can see the stator
- The pickup coil with the Red and Blue wires is installed on the bottom (upside down)
- The pickup coil with the White and Yellow wires is installed on the top
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All product shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.