High Output Stator 200 W + Regulator for Yamaha YFZ 350 Banshee 1987-1994
We offer as well two other stators for these models:
- Stator 100 W without a backplate : product RM01044
- Stator 100 W with a backplate : product RM01031
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Interior diameter : 41 mm
Exterior diameter : 103 mm
Thickness : 14 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 90 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 380 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 100 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 6
Number of plugs : 3
Number of pins : 6
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Black to Yellow = 0.2 ohms +/-20%
Pickup : White/Red to White/Green = 100 ohms +/-20%
Source : Red to Green = 15 ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new high output stator assembly 200 watts + Regulator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- Adjustable timing plate to advance and retard up to 10 degrees included
For a limited time we are including a FREE Tympanum AC regulator required to run the extra wattage supplied from our 200W stator.AC Regulator
- 12 Volts regulator used by Baja winners
- For use with all standard halogen and quartz lights
- Precise voltage control, eliminates light burnout
- Reduce flickering and dimming
- Simple installation
- Works with all other OEM parts
- Rated at 225 watts
All products shipped are tested
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.