Generator Stator for Yamaha V-Max 1200 1985-2007 | Venture Royale 1300 1990-1993 |OEM# 1FK-81410-10-00 / 3UF-81410-00-00
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2007 Yamaha V-Max 1200
- 2006 Yamaha V-Max 1200
- 2005 Yamaha V-Max 1200
- 2004 Yamaha V-Max 1200
- 2003 Yamaha V-Max 1200
- 2002 Yamaha V-Max 1200
- 2001 Yamaha V-Max 1200
- 2000 Yamaha V-Max 1200
- 1999 Yamaha V-Max 1200
- 1998 Yamaha V-Max 1200
- 1997 Yamaha V-Max 1200
- 1996 Yamaha V-Max 1200
- 1995 Yamaha V-Max 1200
- 1994 Yamaha V-Max 1200
- 1993 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300
- 1993 Yamaha V-Max 1200
- 1992 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300
- 1992 Yamaha V-Max 1200
- 1991 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300
- 1991 Yamaha V-Max 1200
- 1990 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300
- 1990 Yamaha V-Max 1200
- 1989 Yamaha V-Max 1200
- 1988 Yamaha V-Max 1200
- 1987 Yamaha V-Max 1200
- 1986 Yamaha V-Max 1200
- 1985 Yamaha V-Max 1200
Interior diameter : 53 mm
Exterior diameter : 114 mm
Thickness : 27 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 3
Number of plugs : N/A
Number of pins : N/A
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Between each Yellow = 0.4 ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket stator
- You must re-install your original grommet and the new connector (see picture).
- Once your connector and grommet is re-installed, our part becomes a Plug-and-play unit, direct fit, and very easy to install.
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- All product shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted/corroded/defective and a major cause of repetitive electrical issues.
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.