Stator for Polaris Magnum 425 Ranger 500 Sportsman 335 400 500 Worker 335 Xpedition 325 425 Xplorer 500 1995-2004
For Polaris Series 10 Ranger 2003, this stator only fits model code #A10RB42AA. For model code #A10RD50AA, the right stator is RM01058.
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2004 Polaris Ranger 500 Series 11
- 2003 Polaris Ranger 500 Series 10 2x4
- 2002 Polaris Xpedition 425
- 2002 Polaris Sportsman 400
- 2001 Polaris Xpedition 425
- 2001 Polaris Sportsman 400
- 2000 Polaris Xpedition 425
- 2000 Polaris Xpedition 325
- 2000 Polaris Sportsman 335
- 1999 Polaris Worker 335
- 1999 Polaris Sportsman 335
- 1998 Polaris Magnum 425 4x4
- 1998 Polaris Magnum 425 2x4
- 1997 Polaris Xplorer 500
- 1997 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 1997 Polaris Magnum 425 6x6
- 1997 Polaris Magnum 425 4x4
- 1997 Polaris Magnum 425 2x4
- 1996 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 1996 Polaris Magnum 425 6x6
- 1996 Polaris Magnum 425 4x4
- 1996 Polaris Magnum 425 2x4
- 1995 Polaris Magnum 425 4x4
- 1995 Polaris Magnum 425 2x4
Interior diameter : 42mm
Exterior diameter : 105mm
Thickness : 32mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 140mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 1000mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 170mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 9
Number of plugs : 7
Number of pins : 12
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow to Yellow/Red = 0.4ohms +/-20%
Pickup : White/Red to White = 115ohms +/-20%
Source : Black/Red to Green = 450ohms +/-20%
Source 2 : Red to Green = 4.1ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All product shipped are tested
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.
Please note : There is more than one possible Stator for these Polaris models. See specification tab for details. PLEASE VALIDATE THESE MEASUREMENTS WITH YOUR OLD STATOR BEFORE BUYING THIS PRODUCT! You may compare with the picture and confirm your number of wires