Stator for Polaris Scrambler 400 2x4 4x4 1995-2002 / Sport 400 1994 1996-1999 / Trail blazer 250 1996 1997 / 400 2003
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2003 Polaris Trail Blazer 400
- 2002 Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4
- 2002 Polaris Scrambler 400 2x4
- 2001 Polaris Scrambler 400 2x4
- 2000 Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4
- 2000 Polaris Scrambler 400 2x4
- 1999 Polaris Sport 400
- 1999 Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4
- 1999 Polaris Scrambler 400 2x4
- 1998 Polaris Sport 400
- 1998 Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4
- 1998 Polaris Scrambler 400 2x4
- 1997 Polaris Trail Blazer 250
- 1997 Polaris Sport 400
- 1997 Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4
- 1996 Polaris Trail Blazer 250
- 1996 Polaris Sport 400
- 1996 Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4
- 1995 Polaris Trail Blazer 250
- 1995 Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4
- 1994 Polaris Sport 400
Interior diameter : 43mm
Exterior diameter : 104mm
Thickness : 14mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 90mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 1000mm & 1100mm & 1150mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 6
Number of plugs : 4
Number of pins : 6
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow to Yellow = 0.4 ohms +/-20%
Source : Brown/White to Black/Red = 125 ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- Back Plate included
- All product shipped are tested
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.