Stator for Polaris Trail Boss 325 Magnum 325 HDS 4x4 / 2x4 2000-2002
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2002 Polaris Xpedition 325
- 2002 Polaris Trail Boss 325
- 2002 Polaris Magnum 325 HDS 4x4
- 2002 Polaris Magnum 325 HDS 2x4
- 2001 Polaris Xpedition 325
- 2001 Polaris Trail Boss 325 Special Edition
- 2001 Polaris Trail Boss 325
- 2001 Polaris Magnum 325 HDS 4x4
- 2001 Polaris Magnum 325 HDS 2x4
- 2000 Polaris Xpedition 325
- 2000 Polaris Trail Boss 325
- 2000 Polaris Magnum 325 HDS 4x4
- 2000 Polaris Magnum 325 HDS 2x4
Interior diameter : 41mm
Exterior diameter : 103mm
Thickness : 15mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 130mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 900mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 235mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 12
Number of plugs : 9
Number of pins : 15
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow to Green= 0.4ohms +/-20%
Pickup : White to White/Red = 510ohms +/-20%
Other : Blue to Red = 0.3ohms +/-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original. `
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
Brand new stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.