Stator for Suzuki LTF 250 Ozark LTZ 250 Quadsport 2002-2014
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2014 Suzuki LTF 250 Ozark
- 2013 Suzuki LTF 250 Ozark
- 2012 Suzuki LTF 250 Ozark
- 2009 Suzuki LTZ 250 Quadsport Z250
- 2009 Suzuki LTF 250 Ozark
- 2008 Suzuki LTZ 250 Quadsport Z250
- 2008 Suzuki LTF 250 Ozark
- 2007 Suzuki LTZ 250 Quadsport Z250
- 2007 Suzuki LTF 250 Ozark
- 2006 Suzuki LTZ 250 Quadsport Z250
- 2006 Suzuki LTF 250 Ozark
- 2005 Suzuki LTZ 250 Quadsport Z250
- 2005 Suzuki LTF 250 Ozark
- 2004 Suzuki LTZ 250 Quadsport Z250
- 2004 Suzuki LTF 250 Ozark
- 2003 Suzuki LTF 250 Ozark
- 2002 Suzuki LTF 250 Ozark
Interior diameter : 36 mm
Exterior diameter : 93 mm
Thickness : 14 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 60 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 240 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 40 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 5
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 5
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : White between each White = 0.4 ohms +-20%
Pickup : Green to Blue = 200 ohms +-20%
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original. `
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.