High Output Stator for Honda TRX 90 Fourtrax / Sportrax 1993-2005
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 2005 Honda TRX 90 Sportrax
- 2004 Honda TRX 90 Sportrax
- 2003 Honda TRX 90 Sportrax
- 2002 Honda TRX 90 Sportrax
- 2001 Honda TRX 90 Sportrax
- 2000 Honda TRX 90 Sportrax
- 1999 Honda TRX 90 Sportrax
- 1998 Honda TRX 90 Sportrax
- 1997 Honda TRX 90 Sportrax
- 1996 Honda TRX 90 Sportrax
- 1995 Honda TRX 90 Sportrax
- 1994 Honda TRX 90 Sportrax
- 1993 Honda TRX 90 Sportrax
Interior diameter : 28 mm
Exterior diameter : 83 mm
Thickness : 24 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 75 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 260 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 150 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 5
Number of plugs : 5
Number of pins : 5
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Ground to Yellow = 0.4 ohms +/-20%
Pickup : Blue/Yellow to Ground = 150 ohms +/-20%
Source : Black/Red to Green = 500 ohms +/-20%
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
If you do not add a headlight and/or taillight, the yellow wire from the stator is not required and should be secured
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".
Brand new aftermarket high output stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Highest grade of copper winding, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included ( We DO NOT include the small secondary grommet. You must re-install your original secondary grommet )
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.