Stator for Ski-Doo Formula III Mach 1 Z 600 780 800 Carb L/C 1993-1997
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 1997 Ski-doo Mach Z 800 Carb L/C
- 1997 Ski-doo Mach Z 780 LT Carb L/C
- 1997 Ski-doo Mach Z 780 Carb L/C
- 1997 Ski-doo Mach 1 700 Carb L/C
- 1997 Ski-doo Formula III 600 Carb L/C
- 1996 Ski-doo Mach Z 780 LT Carb L/C
- 1996 Ski-doo Mach Z 780 Carb L/C
- 1996 Ski-doo Formula III 600 Carb L/C
- 1995 Ski-doo Formula Mach Z 780 Carb L/C
- 1995 Ski-doo Formula III 600 Carb L/C
- 1995 Ski-doo Formula 600 Carb L/C
- 1994 Ski-doo Formula Mach Z 780 Carb L/C
- 1993 Ski-doo Formula Mach Z 780 Carb L/C
Interior diameter : 41mm
Exterior diameter : 103mm
Thickness : 14mm
Fixation holes center to center: 35mm
Length of wires stator to plug : 160mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 160mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 8
Number of plugs : 4
Number of pins :8
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow to Yellow = 0.8ohms +/-20%
Pickup : Blue/White to Yellow = 250ohms +/-20%
Source : Red to White = 60ohms +/-20%
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.