Universal 12 Volt Regulator for Kawasaki Snowmobile 1978-1982 (Interceptor Intruder Invader)
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Length : 84 mm
Height: 28 mm
Fixation holes center to center : 72 mm
Other specifications :
Number of plugs : 1
Number of pins : 6
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Brand new Universal 12 Volt Regulator/h3>
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- No assembly required
- Higher grade of electric components.
- The Quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- All products shipped are tested
*All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.