Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Kawasaki KLX 650 1993-1996
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Width : 70mm
Length : 22mm
Fixation holes center to center : 55mm
Other specifications :
Number of plugs : 1
Number of pins : 5
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5V +/- 0.5V
Maximum Charging Current: 25A-35A/300W-500W
Open Circuit Voltage: <15V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Brand new voltage regulator rectifier
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- No assembly required
- Higher grade of electric components.
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.