Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Polaris Magnum / Sportsman / Xplorer / Xpress / Big Boss 400 425 500 1994-1997
Battery condition is extremely important. No voltage regulator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- 1999 Polaris Xplorer 400
- 1998 Polaris Xplorer 400
- 1997 Polaris Xpress 400 L
- 1997 Polaris Xplorer 500
- 1997 Polaris Xplorer 400 L
- 1997 Polaris Xplorer 400
- 1997 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 1997 Polaris Sportsman 400
- 1997 Polaris Magnum 425 6x6
- 1997 Polaris Magnum 425 4x4
- 1997 Polaris Magnum 425 2x4
- 1997 Polaris Big Boss 400 L
- 1996 Polaris Xpress 400 L
- 1996 Polaris Xplorer 400 L
- 1996 Polaris Xplorer 400
- 1996 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 1996 Polaris Sportsman 400
- 1996 Polaris Magnum 425 6x6
- 1996 Polaris Magnum 425 4x4
- 1996 Polaris Magnum 425 2x4
- 1996 Polaris Big Boss 400 L
- 1996 Polaris 400 L
- 1995 Polaris Xplorer 400
- 1995 Polaris Sportsman 400
- 1995 Polaris Magnum 425 4x4
- 1995 Polaris Magnum 425 2x4
- 1995 Polaris Big Boss 400 L
- 1995 Polaris 400 L
- 1994 Polaris Sportsman 400
- 1994 Polaris Big Boss 400 L
- 1994 Polaris 400 L
Width : 75mm
Length : 90mm
Wires length: 190mm, 180mm, 165mm, 145mm, 140mm
Other specifications :
Number of plugs : 5
Number of pins : 5
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5V +/- 0.5V
Maximum Charging Current: 50A/500W
Open Circuit Voltage: <15V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Please Note: Our Polaris regulator fits correctly for the listed model/year applications. However you may notice we use a slightly different wire color on our regulator compared to some OEM parts, specifically for YELLOW wires. Please refer to the wire color and function notes for our regulator below.
Battery positive output. This is the same as the RED wire on OEM regulators.
BROWN wire (or metal mounting bracket if no BROWN wire):
Battery negative (ground) output. This is the same as the BROWN wire on OEM regulators. If there is no BROWN wire, the metal mounting bracket of the regulator is the ground.
Any wire with YELLOW, regardless of stripe color:
Stator AC input. All wires with any YELLOW, regardless of a stripe color, are equivalent, interchangeable, and have no polarity. However, most OEM regulators have equivalent YELLOW, YELLOW/RED, and YELLOW/BROWN or YELLOW/BLACK wires. Our regulator will usually have similar colored YELLOW wires with stripes to generally match the OEM. Keep in mind the YELLOW wires can be installed in any order to connect with YELLOW wires on the vehicle.
Brand new aftermarket voltage regulator rectifier
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- No assembly required
- Higher grade of electric components.
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.