AC to DC Ignition Conversion for Stator & CDI for Polaris Big Boss Magnum Ranger Scrambler Sportsman Worker 1995-2004
We would like to share our 15 years of experience with our clients and help them find the right part for the problem. This product has a low defect rate, but a high return rate from customers: Either clients are buying it to resolve a spark issue that is not caused by the CDI box, or they are buying the wrong part for their make model and year.
Before purchasing, please make sure to follow our advices:
- Always double check our pictures & fitments against the part you physically have on the vehicle (Our pictures are accurate).
- If you are buying this part for spark issues: these vehicles are notorious for stator failure, please make sure you have properly tested the stator before purchasing.
- Clients are buying this part for performance: Great add-on with an aggressive timing curve and increased rev limiter.
- 2004 Polaris Ranger 500 Series 11
- 2003 Polaris Ranger 500 Series 10 6x6
- 2003 Polaris Ranger 500 Series 10 4x4
- 2003 Polaris Ranger 500 Series 10 2x4
- 2003 Polaris Magnum 500 HDS 4x4
- 2002 Polaris Xpedition 425
- 2002 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO
- 2002 Polaris Sportsman 500 6x6
- 2002 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 2002 Polaris Sportsman 400
- 2002 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4
- 2002 Polaris Scrambler 500 2x4
- 2002 Polaris Magnum 500 HDS 2x4
- 2002 Polaris Intl Big Boss 500
- 2001 Polaris Xpedition 425
- 2001 Polaris Worker 500
- 2001 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO
- 2001 Polaris Sportsman 500 6x6
- 2001 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 2001 Polaris Sportsman 400
- 2001 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4
- 2001 Polaris Scrambler 500 2x4
- 2001 Polaris Magnum 500 HDS 4x4
- 2001 Polaris Magnum 500 4x4
- 2001 Polaris Intl Big Boss 500
- 2000 Polaris Xpedition 425
- 2000 Polaris Worker 500
- 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 2000 Polaris Sportsman 335
- 2000 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4
- 2000 Polaris Magnum 500 HDS 4x4
- 2000 Polaris Magnum 500 EB
- 2000 Polaris Magnum 500 4x4
- 2000 Polaris Intl Big Boss 500
- 1999 Polaris Worker 500
- 1999 Polaris Worker 335
- 1999 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 1999 Polaris Sportsman 335
- 1999 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4
- 1999 Polaris Ranger 500 6x6
- 1999 Polaris Magnum 500 HDS 4x4
- 1999 Polaris Intl Big Boss 500
- 1999 Polaris Big Boss 500
- 1998 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 1998 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4
- 1998 Polaris Magnum 425 4x4
- 1998 Polaris Magnum 425 2x4
- 1998 Polaris Big Boss 500
- 1997 Polaris Xplorer 500
- 1997 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 1997 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4
- 1997 Polaris Magnum 425 6x6
- 1997 Polaris Magnum 425 4x4
- 1997 Polaris Magnum 425 2x4
- 1996 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 1996 Polaris Magnum 425 6x6
- 1996 Polaris Magnum 425 4x4
- 1996 Polaris Magnum 425 2x4
- 1995 Polaris Magnum 425 4x4
- 1995 Polaris Magnum 425 2x4
Height: 26 mm
Length: 87 mm
Width: 100 mm
Distance between fixation holes: 84 mm
Wires length: 490 mm, 160 mm, 90 mm, 85 mm
Number of wires : 6
Number of plugs: 4
Number of pins: 8
Watch our RM40000 installation video.Download our complete installation instruction (PDF 15Mo)
This CDI box is powered by DC current from your battery rather than AC current from your stator's source coil. The Orange wire on our CDI box must be connected to a keyswitched +12V wire or terminal on your vehicle.
Our CDI box includes a stator source coil connector (3-wire connector with Black/Red, Red, and Green wires) to look similar to the OEM part. It is not needed or used, and can be left unplugged. Depending on the application, your stator may have a 2 or 3 wire source coil plug. This CDI box will work with either application, and your stator source coil connector can be left unplugged as well.
Polaris ATVs AC to DC Ignition Upgrade Kit
This product is resolving the same problems that our RM22957 is resolving, but on different vehicle models.
Polaris ATVs are the most popular ATVs on the market. Unfortunately, several years are plagued with failure-prone ignition systems and the OEM solution is to replace the entire ignition system - a $700 + investment.
RMSTATOR's Polaris upgrade kit eliminate faulty AC fired ignition and replace it with a more dependable DC system at a fraction of the cost and with fewer parts than the expensive OEM solution. No special tools are needed and limited mechanical skills are required. Keep that extra money in your pocket and GO RIDING!
- Original timing curve
- Highest grade of lamination materials
- Higher grade of electronic components
- The Quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- All products shipped are tested
*All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt, do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.
Don't take our word, read all the great reviews we have for our Polaris Ignition Upgrade Kits
Best thing I did for my ATV!
I can't believe how great my bike runs now. I wish I would have known about this sooner. If you have the older sportsman models, I say upgrade even if your bike just seems to start like an old bike, you will be amazed how good it starts after installing this, and it is super easy to install, just watch the youtube video from RM stator.
By Kim O. on August 11, 2014
Better than advertised
Fits correctly, works great! Wonderful customer service from RMStator. You can't go wrong with this company
By Phillip Anderson on January 12, 2015
Bought a 700 mouth ago and ran like poop. Bought this kit with carb boot and ...
Bought a 700 mouth ago and ran like poop. Bought this kit with carb boot and ran like a new bike. Very happy. If u have a sportsman and it's running like poop. I promise this will fix everything
By Jeff on January 3, 2015
Installs very easy and works great
Installs very easy and works great. My '02 sportsman 700 has spark again at a fraction of the cost of the factory repair option.
By Amanda S. on December 20, 2014
worked great. a perfect upgrade without going to the whole polaris charging system for $700
By Josh Lutz on January 12, 2015
It worked great
By Beau James Fontenot on February 26, 2015
By 8234gene on February 10, 2015
This kit is extremely easy to install and is far less expensive than other repair options.
By Tim S. on November 22, 2014