Stator for Suzuki DR125 DR200 SE 1994-2013
- 2013 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 2009 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 2008 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 2007 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 2006 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 2005 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 2004 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 2003 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 2002 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 2001 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 2000 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 1999 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 1998 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 1997 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 1996 Suzuki DR 200 SE
- 1996 Suzuki DR 125 SE
- 1995 Suzuki DR 125 SE
- 1994 Suzuki DR 125 SE
Interior diameter : 35.52mm
Exterior diameter : 92.97mm
Thickness : 16mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 100mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 900mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 100mm
Fixation holes center to center: 30mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 5
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 5
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow to Yellow = 0.6ohms +/-20%
Pickup : White/Green to White/Red = 100ohms +/-20%
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator/rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010’’.
Brand new aftermarket stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted/corroded/defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.