Generator Stator for Suzuki VL 800 Volusia / VL 800 Z Volusia Limited Boulevard C50 2001-2005 VL800 VL800Z
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
Interior diameter : 54 mm
Exterior diameter : 115 mm
Thickness : 22 mm
Length of wires stator to grommet : 330 mm
Length of wires grommet to plug : 355 mm
Length of pickup coil's wire to grommet : 175 mm
Other specifications :
Number of wires : 5
Number of plugs : 2
Number of pins : 5
Wire to wire resistance :
Alternator : Yellow Between each Yellow = 0.6 ohms +-20%
Pickup : Green To Blue = 251 ohms +-20%
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010''.
Brand new aftermarket generator stator
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Pick up pulsar coil included
- Connector included
- Rubber grommet included
- All products shipped are tested
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.