Mosfet Voltage Regulator Rectifier for Moto Guzzi California Vintage 1100 / Nevada 750 / V7 Special 750 2006-2014
Battery condition is important. No regulator can make up for a bad or weak battery. If in doubt charge your battery and have it load tested, or simply replace it. ALWAYS START WITH A FULLY CHARGED BATTERY !
- 2014 Moto Guzzi V7 Special 750
- 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Special 750
- 2013 Moto Guzzi Nevada 750
- 2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Special 750
- 2012 Moto Guzzi Nevada 750
- 2012 Moto Guzzi California Vintage 1100
- 2011 Moto Guzzi California Vintage 1100
- 2010 Moto Guzzi California Vintage 1100
- 2009 Moto Guzzi California Vintage 1100
- 2008 Moto Guzzi California Vintage 1100
- 2007 Moto Guzzi California Vintage 1100
- 2006 Moto Guzzi California Vintage 1100
Width: 110 mm
Length: 85 mm
Height: 41 mm
Wires length: 250 mm
Fixation holes center to center: 80 mm
Number of plugs: 2
Number of pins: 6
Number of wires: 6
Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5V +- 0.5V
Maximum Charging Current: 50A/500W
Open Circuit Voltage: 15V
Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
Before installing your new Mosfet voltage regulator rectifier :
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier.
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.
Why use Mosfet Enhanced technology?
Runs much cooler than the traditional Shunt voltage regulator rectifier.
Less load on the stator, less work, less fuel is used and you save.
The power charging your battery is steadier and smooth.
Extended battery life
Extends the battery’s life and cold cranking capacity.
More engine power
Removes stator load resulting in more engine power.
Optimize power delivery by switching the stator coils on or off.
This product is an advanced design that lowers operating temperatures for extended longevity and better performance than the OEM part.
Brand new aftermarket Mosfet voltage regulator rectifierSTOP BURNING YOUR REGULATOR RECTIFIER !
It is time to update or replace your voltage regulator with the advanced MOSFET type.
It runs cooler than all OEM diode style regulators. In addition, this rectifier has overheat protection, rather than burn up it will simply turn off for a while and cool off.
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- No assembly required
- Higher grade of electric components
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- All shipped products are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted corroded defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt, do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.